About Amazon AppStore:
If you are looking for replacement of Google Play Store then Amazon AppStore APK is the perfect replacement of Google Play Store. Users can download games and apps in their devices without any issue. The apps which are downloaded from the Amazon AppStore APK easily run on the Android devices which are having the Android version 4.1 or greater. Amazon AppStore APK is the perfect place for the Amazon customers for downloading different Android apps and games. The Amazon AppStore APK is absolutely free of cost. It was created by Amazon. This app is launched in nearly 200 countries. The size of the latest version of the Amazon AppStore APK is 16 MB which is quite light on any mobile device.
Download the latest version of Amazon AppStore for either Android, PC or Firestick. Follow these instructions to download and install it on your favorite platform.
Amazon AppStore APK for Android
You can’t download Amazon AppStore Apk from the play store is not accessible from the play store, so you must download the app from the third party link always, we have the link for you here to download this app. However, after downloading, in order to install it on your Android device you must Disable Unknown Sources, that you can do by following the instructions given below:
Follow the below instructions to Install Amazon AppStore on your Android device:
- Go to phone settings, then open the security settings and Disable Unknown Source
- Go to the download location and find APK file of Amazon AppStore
- Open the apk file and tap on “Install”.
Once the process is complete, tap on the ‘Done’ button or Open the App to enjoy streaming.
Amazon AppStore Apk For PC
The app Amazon AppStore is an android app which is an Apk file that only supports Android platform, and besides this app is not available for other platforms too. In such situation there is only one option left which is very useful and that is to take help of an Android Emulator. By using emulator like NoxPlayer, you can run it on your PC as well.
Below are the steps given which you can follow in order to , install and Run Amazon AppStore on your PC:
- Download NoxPlayer Android emulator from here
- Launch the NoxPlayer.
- Go to file location where you’ve saved Amazon AppStore APK
- Drag the APK file and drop it on the Nox player window.
- Now wait for some time, Emulator will initiate the Installation
- After identifying the file, the installation process will begin automatically.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button if prompted.
- Next, go to the HomePage of Nox, There you’ll see Amazon AppStore APK on your Computer.
- Click on its icon to open the app. You can now enjoy Amazon AppStore on your laptop or PC screen
Amazon AppStore Apk for Firestick
Streaming Movies, TV Shows or watch/stream your favorite content on TV is always the best choice as it comes with a big screen and due to the same concept Firestick got popular since it came to the market. Amazon AppStore is for sure is the best solution that one has to stream high-quality videos that could stream on TV.
While cable operators are always asking for a high subscription fee of channels, Amazon AppStore on firestick came as an alternative to stream live videos for free. All you need is an internet connection, smart TV and firestick.
Follow the below steps to stream online for free with Amazon AppStore
- Launch your fire stick device.
- Go to Home Screen and click on Settings.
- Select devices and then go to the Developers option.
- Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources option and then again go back to the Home Screen.
- Type Downloader on the search bar located on the top menu bar. You can see the Downloader app with Orange Color icon now.
- Click on the downloader app and go to the browser menu.
- Type https://bit.ly/2TSI0Za in the URL box and click on Go.
- The app will start to download, and once it completes, you will see the setup wizard. Click on install.
- When the installation finishes, click on open to launch the app.