About Apollo TV:
This application allows you to watch movies on android. The interface of the application is very simple and it is very easy to manage. You will have a lot of choices among which you can select the movies or TV show you want to watch. The third party players can also be used in this like VLC. You just need the internet connection and you can stream any video content you want to. The videos can be watched in the image quality you want to. The high quality videos are available on Apollo TV. You can even filter and categorise what you want to watch. This will help you to save your time and you can very easily just tap and watch the videos. The external player can also be used like MX player or VLC. You can stream unlimited content in this application which is available for free.
Download the latest version of Apollo TV for either Android, PC or Firestick. Follow these instructions to download and install it on your favorite platform.
Apollo TV APK for Android
You can’t download Apollo TV Apk from the play store is not accessible from the play store, so you must download the app from the third party link always, we have the link for you here to download this app. However, after downloading, in order to install it on your Android device you must Disable Unknown Sources, that you can do by following the instructions given below:
Follow the below instructions to Install Apollo TV on your Android device:
- Go to phone settings, then open the security settings and Disable Unknown Source
- Go to the download location and find APK file of Apollo TV
- Open the apk file and tap on “Install”.
Once the process is complete, tap on the ‘Done’ button or Open the App to enjoy streaming.
Apollo TV Apk For PC
The app Apollo TV is an android app which is an Apk file that only supports Android platform, and besides this app is not available for other platforms too. In such situation there is only one option left which is very useful and that is to take help of an Android Emulator. By using emulator like NoxPlayer, you can run it on your PC as well.
Below are the steps given which you can follow in order to , install and Run Apollo TV on your PC:
- Download NoxPlayer Android emulator from here
- Launch the NoxPlayer.
- Go to file location where you’ve saved Apollo TV APK
- Drag the APK file and drop it on the Nox player window.
- Now wait for some time, Emulator will initiate the Installation
- After identifying the file, the installation process will begin automatically.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button if prompted.
- Next, go to the HomePage of Nox, There you’ll see Apollo TV APK on your Computer.
- Click on its icon to open the app. You can now enjoy Apollo TV on your laptop or PC screen
Apollo TV Apk for Firestick
Streaming Movies, TV Shows or watch/stream your favorite content on TV is always the best choice as it comes with a big screen and due to the same concept Firestick got popular since it came to the market. Apollo TV is for sure is the best solution that one has to stream high-quality videos that could stream on TV.
While cable operators are always asking for a high subscription fee of channels, Apollo TV on firestick came as an alternative to stream live videos for free. All you need is an internet connection, smart TV and firestick.
Follow the below steps to stream online for free with Apollo TV
- Launch your fire stick device.
- Go to Home Screen and click on Settings.
- Select devices and then go to the Developers option.
- Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources option and then again go back to the Home Screen.
- Type Downloader on the search bar located on the top menu bar. You can see the Downloader app with Orange Color icon now.
- Click on the downloader app and go to the browser menu.
- Type http://bit.ly/38P5kyz in the URL box and click on Go.
- The app will start to download, and once it completes, you will see the setup wizard. Click on install.
- When the installation finishes, click on open to launch the app.